Monday, May 20, 2013

Clumsy Boots



I spend a significant amount of my disposable income on shoes. I want every pair to last me as long as possible.

The clumsy boots in my closet never like to stand up straight. The always flop over leaving the leather creased and misshapen. 


Well I found the perfect fix for this problem on one of my favorite websites, Pinterest. The goodies on there are never ending.

Boot shapers can be costly so this was an easy and cheap fix to my floppy boots.

Things You Will Need:
1 Pool Noodle
1 Hand Saw or Serrated Bread Knife (either work)  


My lovely pool noodles cost me $1.59 each at a pool supplies store.


Take a pool noodle
Stick it inside one of your floppy boots
Mark the noodle at the mouth of the boot to get the right height before cutting
Cut noodle where you marked it
Measure out a second matching length noodle to have a pair.
Place the cut noodles in each boot
 Done!



As you can see, mine were not perfect but they get the job done. 

This little trick helped to organize my boots on my new shoe rack as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment